Clase unica - El Arte del Sushi Miercoles 26 de abril. 7-10 pm. $60 En esta clase aprenderas las tecnicas... https://t.co/AEkQzIDHua
Admission requirements and acceptance procedures for international students are the same as those for students who are citizens of the United States, with the exception that applicants who are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents of the U.S. must supply the following:
- International students whose country of origin’s primary language is not English and are applying for a program that requires English proficiency must submit a certified copy of scores for the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)*
- Submit high school or college/university official transcript translated to English by a recognized nationally and internationally credential evaluator
- Declaration of Financial Support signed by both the applicant and the sponsor (Form I-34)
- Certified Bank Statement not more than 30 days old
- Copy of current Passport
- Submit an original copy of a visa, if required.
NOTE: All documents must be originals or certified true copies. All documents, which are not in English, must be accompanied by a certified (notarized) translation. Either World Education Services (WES) or American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Offices (AACRAO) must assess transcripts from institutions located outside the United States.
*Minimum TOEFL requirements are as follows: TOEFL score of 80 (Internet-based or IBT) TOEFL score of 550 (pen/paper or PPT)
International visitors with an F-2, B1, or B2 status must contact the Admissions Office for admission requirements. All the international visitors, including those holding work authorization cards, may enroll in courses offered by Mariano Moreno Culinary Institute. Tuition will be calculated at the out-of-state/foreign rate. Students must submit:
- An application for admission form and non-refundable $50 application fee
- If applicable, take the ESL Placement Test and enroll in selected courses
International Transfer Credit
Students, who wish to transfer from an international institution, should submit an application for admission listing all schools attended with dates of attendance and degrees or diplomas completed or in progress.
All Academic transcripts submitted for evaluation must be certified original documents. Documents in a language other than English must be accompanied by an official English translation. To assist with the transfer credit review process, course descriptions, syllabus and program information should also be submitted.